AIM Mychron Expansion Box (with External Power Lead)
£210.00 (inc VAT)
Aim Mychron Expansion Box (with External Power Lead)
Aim Mychron Expansion Box (with External Power Lead) is the new channel multiplier improving MyChron5 and MyChron5 2T performances. It offers four additional channels and a further connector for the CAN bus.
Through this last connector The MyChron5 can be connected to another Aim system via an LCU Lambda controller, GPS Module, the SmartyCam, the on-board camera or a Data key for data download.
Thanks to its specific wiring, the MyChron Expansion powers the MyChron5 and its peripherals with an external battery, avoiding internal battery consumption.
Aim MyChron Expansion Box (with External Power Lead) features four inputs to connect MyChron4/5 to an equal number of additional channels.
All channels are easily configurable as analogue through MyChron4/5 menu to sample data outcoming from:
- Exhaust gas valve position sensor (very important to understand at which RPM value the exhaust port opens)
- Wheel speed sensor: the first input on the left can be configured also as digital input
- No contact brake pedal position sensor
- No contact throttle pedal position sensor (to know if and when to accelerate)
- Brake pressure sensor
- Water temperature or cylinder head temperature (PT100 thermo-resistor only)
- Steering angle potentiometer (to highlight over/under steering situations)
- Brake pedal potentiometer
- Throttle pedal potentiometer
MyChron Expansion is a complete, value-for-money instrument for professional kart analysis.
Dimensions: 127x24x33 mm
Weight: 194 g
Sampling frequency: 10 Hz
MyChron Expansion DOES NOT support gear calculation
You may also like…
FreeM EDC Kart Steering Wheel£129.00 (inc VAT)
AIM Mychron 5 2T GPS Lap timer with M10 Water Temp Sensor Options£504.00 (inc VAT)
FreeM Spider Touch 2 Kart Gloves£54.00 (inc VAT)
FreeM Lightweight Karting Rain Wet Suit£159.00 (inc VAT)