Bell KC7 CMR Kart Helmet Venom Orange
- Additional information
- Karting - What Helmet? Guide
- Helmet Size Guide
Bell KC7 CMR Kart Helmet Venom Orange
Bell KC7 CMR Kart Helmet Venom Orange is the newest addition to the Bell Karting range.
It is homologated to the latest FIA & Snell CMR2016 standards.
This is a karting specific helmet based on the same design as the top of the range HP7 carbon helmet, as used by some F1 drivers.
Constructed using an ultra lightweight Carbon/Kevlar/Glass hand laminated shell with a 2mm double screen anti fog visor for perfect visibility in all conditions.
The shell of the KC7-CMR is designed to provide the optimum visor location which improves aerodynamics and in turn, reduces noise.
The powerful top and chin bar ventilation keeps the drivers head cool thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
This helmet complies with the latest Snell CMR-2016 standard.
A range of accessories including different visor options, spoilers and air intakes are available separately.
At Turner Autosport, we take your safety very seriously which is why we offer a free of charge fitting service. This can be done in store or alternatively, it can be carried out at various locations around the country through our mobile shop. Your helmet is the most important piece of safety kit – please don’t take a chance on it!
- Sizes 52-56cm – 1185g ( /-3%)
- Sizes 57-59cm – 1230g ( /-3%)
Bell KC7 CMR Kart Helmet Venom Orange – Details:
- Very attractive style based on HP7, as used in F1.
- 2mm shield with double screen anti-fog for optimal vision under all circumstances.
- Powerful top and chinbar ventilation thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
- Optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour and energy absorbing capacities
- Non-fireproof lining for extra durability
- Also available in white in sizes: 52 to 59cm
- Sizes: 54-59 (Venom)
- Snell CMR-2016 approved
- Available in three Venom colours: Orange, Green & Yellow
- Air intake (2 parts)
- Top spoiler
- Side Air Intakes
- Side Air Extractors
- Chin bar gurney
**Please note: this helmet (along with the Venom Yellow) is brand new to the market and scheduled for release early 2018.
Please contact us for the most up to date information on delivery..
Karting - What Helmet? Guide
The helmet regulations for Karting are dependent on the age of the driver.
If you are under 15 years of age, you must wear a CMR approved helmet.
This is due to the CMR homologated helmets being lighter in weight and as such exert less force on the neck which, in younger drivers, is not as strong as an adults neck.
If you are 15 and over, there are non-CMR approved karting helmets which are suitable for use in all MSA karting.
It is also possible to wear a Snell or FIA approved motorsport helmet.
Helmet standards to look for:
- SNELL FIA CMR2007 / CMS2007 / CMR2016 – Suitable for drivers under 15 years old, Cadet and Bambino drivers
- SNELL K2010 / K2015 – Karting specific, suitable for MSA Club Karting including Super 1
- SNELL SA2010 / SA2015 – Not karting specific but suitable for MSA Club Karting including Super 1
- FIA 8859-2015 - Not karting specific but suitable for MSA Club Karting including Super 1
At Turner Autosport, we take your safety very seriously which is why we offer a free of charge fitting service.
This can be done in store or alternatively, it can be carried out at various locations around the country through our mobile shop.
Your helmet is the most important piece of safety kit - please don't take a chance on it!
You may also like…
FreeM Replacement Coloured Boot Laces£9.99 (inc VAT)
Bell Large Padded Helmet and Gear Bag£49.00 (inc VAT)
FreeM DO7K Sensitive Kart Boots£95.00 – £105.00 (inc VAT)
FreeM Brave Lightweight Rib Protector Children, Youths & Adults£115.83 – £140.83
FreeM Be Different Colour Splash T-Shirt£22.00 – £25.00 (inc VAT)
FreeM Lightweight Karting Rain Wet Suit£159.00 (inc VAT)