- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
FreeM EDC Kart Steering Wheel
The FreeM EDC Kart Steering wheel features some of the most advanced (patented) technology applied to karting today.
Known as Ergo Concept Driving (EDC) this reflects its importance on performance.
Born through a study on ergonomic driving, this steering wheel was developed in collaboration with a variety of teams and their drivers.
After months of testing and development, the results have consequently been used to create the finished FreeM EDC Kart Steering Wheel.
The FreeM EDC Kart Steering Wheel has been built using an aero-space quality aluminium. As a result, this allows a high resistance structure.
Grips are made of a specially designed foam that incorporates a high-factor vibration absorber. Consequently, the driver has cleaner feedback through the wheel.
Especially relevant; the innovative and ergonomic shaping of the wheel allows the driver to concentrate more on the race and subsequently, this can improve their performance.
Available in three colours: Red, Blue & Black
- Built using aero-space quality aluminium with a high resistance structure;
- Ergonomic and geometry patented.
- Allows for more sensitivity and therefore precision in the driving;
- Double position fixing, consequently allowing a more comfortable driving position;
- Compatible with; Alfano Astro – Pro and AiM MyChron 3, 4 & 5 (available to purchase separately)
- Available in Red, Blue or Black
*This product can be customised to your requirements, please contact us to discuss.
Black, Blue, Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.