- Additional information
Gill Aero Adults Kids Karting Wet Boots
The Gill Aero Adults Kids Karting Wet Boots are (in our opinion) the best quality wet boots that we’ve seen for a long, long time.
The typical karting/motorsport wet boots never quite hit the mark so we listened to you [our customers] and searched far and wide for something that would tick all the boxes for you.
Our search Criteria was:
- Something that would keep feet warm (& preferably dry!)
- Allows flex in the foot so that they were comfortable for driving
- Grip that stretches to the heel so that the foot can stay in the optimum position and wouldn’t slip when driving in the wet
- Easy to get on/off
- Had a strap to secure the zip when it was up
- Worked with/without wet socks
- Could be worn on their own (not over the kart boots)
- Were comfortable to wear around the paddock
These boots ticked all those boxes so we think our search is over…
The Gill Aero Karting Wet Boots offer maximum grip in all weather conditions for optimised performance all round.
Soft and flexible neoprene fabric is combined with a wrap-around rubber sole with reinforced toe, heel and bridge to ensure grip, protection and flexibility.
Easy to put on, with a secure, waterproof side zip and wide ankle support strap, these boots will remain comfortable and warm all year round, perfect for all racing disciplines.
Tried and tested in the lab and on the water, these durable boots are also long-lasting, an ideal addition to any racers wardrobe.
- Non ferrous YKK zip
- Wide supportive ankle strap for support
- Blind-stitched seams for a waterproof seal
- High grip sole
- Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support (& grip)
- Fabric Composition: 90% Neoprene & 10% Nylon allowing for easy movement of the foot
- Available in sizes: Junior 33 (UK 1) through to Adults 43 (UK 9)
- 5mm Neoprene for warmth
- Wrap-around, non marking natural rubber sole for improved grip