- Additional information
HANS Performance III 20° Youths/Kids HANS device
HANS Performance III 20° Youths/Kids HANS device is the latest FHR device from HANS®.
This devices has been designed especially for children and young adults. It is manufactured to provide the same exceptional safety performance as the top end devices but in a size and weight to suit junior wearers with collar size between 12.5 to 14.5″.
The cutout back reduces weight and it comes with 13″sliding tethers as standard to provide greater freedom of movement.
The Hans Performance III youth HANS/FHR device, features a 20° recline, making it suitable for fairly upright seating positions, such as those found in Ministox, Junior Autograss, Stoxkarts and Ninja Karts.
With a weight of approx 700gms, it is a lot lighter (and kinder on a young neck & shoulders) than the heavier HANS II model.
NB: Fully SFi Approved – it is NOT FIA Approved!
This helmet comes with 13″ sliding tethers fitted as standard if you would prefer longer tethers, they can be purchased separately.
HANS Performance III 20° Youths HANS/FHR device.
- Kid’s/Youth’s size: fits from 12.5″ to 14.5″ collar size.
- Suitable for neck sizes 31.5 to 37.5cm
- Standard Tether length is 13″ (14.5″ & 16″ length also available).
- 20 Degree layback angle. (Suits rally bucket seats/Kirkey lightweight seats etc).
- Can be used with 2″ or 3″ belts.
- SFI 38.1 Approved.
- Excellent safety device, lightweight & comfortable to wear
- Sliding tethers fitted as standard – giving more freedom of movement.
- Foam pads included for driver comfort.
*Helmet posts are not included and are available separately.
- Quick release tethers are another option for this device and these can be purchased direct from our shop or online. A package (including the compatible helmet posts) comes in at just £99.
- Gel Pads to replace the foam that are included as standard
- Replacement Foam Pads
- Replacement tethers in varying lengths
- Screw kits
- Air Pad
As an authorised and most importantly, responsible retailer, we offer a full fitting service at our shop in Strathaven (South Lanarkshire).
We also have a mobile shop that we take to events up and down the country so we are always available to offer professional advice on the correct fitting of your HANS device.
We would always recommend that you take advantage of this (if you can) to ensure you are wearing the correct fitting device (and you are wearing it correctly!). By doing so, not only are you ensuring you are getting the best out of the device, you will also find it a lot more comfortable to wear.
Our stock range includes the latest HANS Sport III devices (for adults and Youths) as well as the Simpson Hybrid and a variety of accessories to suit both devices. This ranges from replacement pads to quick release tethers and helmet posts.
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 20 cm|
You may also like…
Turn One 6pt FIA Approved Harness£130.00 (inc VAT)
Motamec Racing Evo-Two FIA Approved Bucket Race Seat£279.00 – £555.00 (inc VAT)